By Jonathan E. Oliver, UGA Extension
Annual updates have been made to the Southeast Regional Caneberry Integrated Management Guide. These include:
- Information on registered pesticides and web links to state pesticide databases
- A “Mobile and Online Tools” page featuring Apps and online tools for recognizing and managing caneberry diseases, pests, and weeds
- Updated pesticide efficacy ratings and management recommendations
- Additional insecticide and fungicide recommendations for control of broad mites, Phytophthora root rot, and Botrytis gray mold
- Additional information on fungicide-resistant caneberry pathogens
The 2021 Southeast Regional Caneberry Integrated Management Guide is now available online on the Southern Region Small Fruit Consortium webpage (http://smallfruits.org) under the IPM/Production Guides tab.