Small Fruit News
- Crush It Arkansas! Wine Quality Workshop
- Is ‘MidSouth’ a suitable grape for wine?
- Mealybugs in the vineyard: Current management and recent research
- Small Fruit Certification Course: Food Safety Inservice Training for Extension Educators
- Japanese beetle – direct or indirect pest?
- Some Vineyard Tasks to Prepare for Winter
- Provide Feedback to The Southern Fruitcast Podcast
- Assessment of Pierce’s Disease Resistant Predominantly European Grape in Alabama
- Establishing the Arkansas Quality Wine (AQW) Program
- The IR-4 Project: Quietly Making Pest Management Possible
- Bunch Grape Nutrition Management (PDF)
- Commercial Grape Varieties for Virginia link updated (PDF)
- Vineyard Weed Control (PDF)
- Vineyard Site Selection (PDF)